The Office of the Dean of Students strives to provide a safe, respectful, and supportive campus community. We serve as a resource and advocate for students, and we can offer assistance when they do not know where to turn.
We provide assistance to students in crisis, offer referrals to campus resources, and direct services and programs that support students’ personal success.
Why would you contact the Dean of Students Office?
- You are extremely ill and will be missing class for an extended period of time
- You have questions about campus policies or procedures
- You are concerned about the well-being of a student
- You want to report a concerning incident
- You don't know where to go and need guidance
If you don’t know who to contact for a specific situation, we are always a good place to start!
The CARE team represents this holistic and personal approach to student well-being.
Reach Out to the Dean of Students Office
Office of the Dean of Students
Newark NJ 07102